Safety on the Road
When you are on the road, the steering and suspension system of your vehicles is what helps you stay in control. The entire weight of your vehicle is carried by your shocks and steering system. Additionally, the steering system assists in providing a safer and smoother ride and keeps your car's tires on the road while driving.
You should inspect your steering and suspension system at least once a year and even more depending on the driving condition, in order to prevent any serious repairs.
Common warning signs that indicate you need to have your steering and suspension system inspected by our mechanics include:
- Tires shake or wander
- Problems while driving on uneven roadways or dips
- Having difficulties when steering
- Steering seems to be slipping
- The vehicle is still bouncing after going over a bump
- Pulling to the side
Our certified mechanics can examine all of your steering and suspension components in order to make sure that your steering and shocks are operating properly, and will also inspect:
- Uneven wear or tires
- Alignment issues
- Power steering fluid
- Steering wheel alignment
- Out of balance tires
- Impacts or Struts
- The tightness of bolts and nuts
- Used or loose power steering belts
Come to Honest-1 Auto Care Davie auto repair shop and our team of professional technicians will take care of your steering and suspension repair needs. Call us today or schedule an appointment online for your next steering and suspension repair and wheel alignment service.
Why Choose Us?
- WE SERVICE ALL YEARS, MAKES, AND MODELS OF VEHICLES
- Customer lounge equipped with computer workstation, WIFI, big screen TV, complimentary beverages, clean restrooms, and kid's play area.
- We offer a 3 year, 36,000-mile warranty
- Customer shuttle service and loaner cars available
- We welcome fleet vehicles and extended warranty contracts
- Service by ASE Certified Technicians
- FREE 12 MONTH ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE on all work orders over $25